Being an Engineering and GIS company helps us understand your critical business and technical challenges for information.
We deliver superior BIM models, developed using elite software like Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Tekla and STAADPro.
This has effectively helped us in coordinating the activities among various disciplines of the building construction projects providing bundled information across the spectrum of architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing design support and assistance for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructural projects.
Our services to general contractors, construction, architectural and structural engineering design firms across Middle East, Europe and USA, holding its credentials for delivering accurate BIM solutions ranging from 3D to 5D and Level of Detailing with LOD 100 to 500, as per the requirement significantly enhances scalability and productivity.
Some of our critical services are energy modeling, sustainability tests, load and structure analysis, cost estimation and scheduling are a few of the many key services delivered by to meet the clients’ requirements.
- Revit BIM Drafting Drawings & CAD Conversions
- 3D Virtual Presentations/Visualization
- BIM 3D/4D/5D Services
- BIM Coordination
- Building Conflict Reporting / Clash Detection
- Quantity Take-off & Cost Estimation
- Point Cloud to BIM
- BIM For Prefabrication and Fabrication
- Revit Family Creation
- Facility Management
- Construction Documentation
BIM with architecture
We understand our client’s requirements and provide the architectural design support services for creating 2D drafting, 3D visualization models, preparing CAD models from point cloud data, and creating Revit families as per required specifications and energy modeling with the help of eQuest. We classify these services under two heads of conceptual design and detailed design for better understanding of each of our client’s requirement.
- Conceptual Design
- 2D drawings from conceptual sketches, images and PDFs
- 2D conceptual drawings, planning drawings & technical drawings
- 3D floor plan and 360° panorama development
- Producing architectural coordination models
- Quantity take-off from architectural BIM models
- Creating as-built drawings from 3D BIM models once the project is complete
- Creation site logistic models before the actual construction begins Detailed Design
- Concepts to detailed 2D drafts for floor plan, elevation plan, building schemes and many more
- 3D visualization & rendering of architectural models
- BIM ready 3D models for design collaboration
- Façade detailing
- Construction documents for building sections, staircase/vertical circulation details, construction details
- Building energy modeling for sustainable building designs and LEED certifications
Our structural design and drafting services covers 2D drafting, 3D modeling and analysis using AutoCAD, Revit Structure and STAADPro. We use Tekla to deliver the segment of structural steel detailing services clubbed with assembly drawings, and Navisworks or Revit Structure for co-ordination and clashes between structures and quantity takeoffs.
- 2D drafting & 3d structural models
- Structural design & analysis
- Structural steel detailing in Tekla
- Extraction of structural components
- Assembly drawings for precast walls, columns, beams and walls
- Clash detection & risk mitigation
- Construction documentation for both steel and concrete elements
- Calculation and design for number of reinforcements required for safety
- Quantity take-off and cost estimates
- Detailed structure design with BIM tools for enhanced collaboration
Our engineers work with the CAD software for preparing the 2D & 3D layout for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing circuits and furthermore, for clash detection and resolving with alternate design in Revit and Navisworks.
- Conversion of 2d design drawings to 3d models
- Coordination among different MEP trades
- Shop drawings, fabrication drawings, builders work drawings
- 3D BIM to 4D BIM for scheduling and to 5D BIM for costing
- Collision detection, clash detection & risk mitigation
- Coordinate checking
- Schedules, detailed section views & Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Parametric modeling and library creation of HAVC & MEP components
- Constriction documents
- Extraction of project information